CAAC Sportsmanship Message
- Applause during introduction of players, coaches and officials.
- Accept all decisions of officials.
- Applause at end of contest for performances of all participants.
- Show concern for an injured player, regardless of team.
- Encourage surrounding people to display only sportsmanlike conduct.
- Singling out individuals on the opponents team.
- Disrespectful or derogatory yelling, chanting, singing or gesturing.
- Booing, heckling or displaying of extreme temper over an official’s or coach’s decision.
- Use of profanity or displays of anger that draw attention from the game.
- Deliberate shouting derogatory chants over the cheerleaders’ cheers.
Golden Rule: Cheer for your team … not against the opponent!